- The information provided on this Web site including any information from A. Menarini Australia Pty Ltd, including its parent, subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively referred to as “Menarini”) is intended for general educational and informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment, or medical or healthcare advice by physicians or other healthcare professionals. Please consult with your physician or other healthcare professional for medical advice or information about the diagnosis and treatment of your condition.
- The Web site is made available to you strictly on an ‘as is’ basis. To the extent permitted by law, you agree that use the Web site is entirely at your own risk without representations, warranties or assurances that the Web site will operate error free, operate without problems, interruptions or will be accessible at all times.
- This Web site may allow users to post, publish, send, upload and/or otherwise communicate information and other data (“User Content”). The person who posts User Content, and not Menarini, is solely responsible for such User Content and solely liable for any and all loss or damage caused by such User Content. Menarini does not:
- endorse or adopt any of the User Content posted by a person to the Web site; or
- control User Content and takes no responsibility for the accuracy, integrity or quality of any such User Content.To the maximum extent allowed by applicable law, under no circumstances will Menarini be liable in any way for any User Content, including but not limited to any errors, omissions or misrepresentations in any User Content, or for any loss or damage arising from any User Content and/or any use thereof.
- If you post, publish, send, upload and/or otherwise communicate User Content on the Web site, such User Content shall be deemed as non-confidential information and will be available publicly. You further represent and warrant that:
- you own or otherwise control all of the rights (including any Intellectual Property Rights) to such User Content;
- the User Content is true and accurate;